The below is what is required before StargateMC can be released to the public.
Must-haves for v1.0.0 - Aka the 'SG1/MilkyWay' release
- Permissions for every plugin must be configured, for each of the ranks.
- 50+ generic land based structures should be polished and ready for use.
- X303 and X304 Tauri ship schematics need to be retrofitted so they can actually fly and support life.
- Alkesh and Hatak ship schematics need to be retrofitted so they can actually fly and support life.
- WarpDrive configuration needs to be balanced to make it harder to travel between galaxies and players cannot live in hyperspace.
- Alkesh Arena (2v2,3v3,4v4 TDM) should be completed, using the Alkesh schematic mentioned above.
- Hatak Arena (King of the Hill Arena) should be completed, using the Hatak schematic mentioned above... where 5+ players attempt to capture the Bridge in an FFA battle.
- Backups should be configured to operate hourly.
- A Golder-master pre-player snapshot of the server should be taken and stored offline, just before go-live.
- Players should be locked down to only accessing the MilkyWay (PL Galaxy) for a period of 2 weeks, with inter-cluster travel unlocked after a month.
- NPCs should randomly spawn throughout the universe, with generic mob-replacement npcs spawning similar to wildlife.
- NPCs for civilisations capable of settling a world, or responsible for the construction of a structure, should spawn in/around their structures that were spawned in world generation.
… more to come.