Below are a list of offenses (and therefore rules) for players to abide by, as well as guidelines for their expected punishments to assist both staff and players.
If a player does something that is considered bannable that is not included on this list, staff are able to temporarily ban a player for a duration they see fit and request a new offense be added to the wiki.
|Offense||Type||Issued By||Evidence required|
|Attempting to provide suggestions or bug fixes to staff outside of a DM, ingame ticket (/ticket create) or GitHub issue.||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Refusing to stop insulting/teasing an individual||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Using profanity in public chat channels||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Failure to keep public chat to an age-appropriate level||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Spamming public text or voice channels||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Failure to properly tune microphone whilst using Voice Activity on discord, even after being requested to do so||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Failure to use chat channels for their intended purpose||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Revealing personal (real-life) information via public chat channels||Trivial||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Threatening a player (in real life) via in-game or discord communications channels||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Deliberately causing server lag||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Failing to notify Mods/Admins of a specific machine/action that causes server lag||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Knowingly causing a server crash||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Transporting items, fluids, energy, messages, or entities (including players) via a method that bypasses the universal distance mechanic without reporting it to staff||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Damaging areas that are flagged as "Protected", or player claims a player does not have access to repeatedly and/or without reporting it immediately to staff.||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Naming of a Cluster, Galaxy, System, Planet or Moon that is inappropriate, does not fit with the roleplay aspect of the server or is offensive (discretion is left to staff)||Serious||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Use of an exploit, cheat or hack||Permanent Ban||Mods/Admins||Yes|
|Abuse of rank or permissions (Mods/Admins only)||Permanent Ban||Mods/Admins||Yes|
- Trivial offenses will result in a 15m temporary ban for their first offense in 7 days.
- Trivial offenses will result in a 60m temporary ban for their second offense in 7 days.
- Trivial offenses will result in a 4h temporary ban for their third offense in 7 days.
- Further trivial offenses within 7d will result in any violation of the rules for the following 30d being treated as a Serious Offense, starting with a 24h ban.
- Serious offenses will result in a 24hr temporary ban for their first offense in 30 days.
- Serious offenses will result in a 72hr temporary ban for their second offense in 30 days.
- Serious offenses will result in a 7d temporary ban for their third offense in 30 days.
- Further offenses within 30 days will result in any violation of the rules will be met with a permanent ban.
- A player may appeal to the Head Admin for their ban to be uplifted if it exceeds 4 hours or they believe the Moderator or Admin that issued it was unjustified.
- All legitimate bans will be backed by screenshots taken as evidence, complete with a timestamp of when the offense occurred.
- Players may request the head admin investigate a staff member be investigated for abuse of power, provided they have evidence to back up their claim.
- Staff may submit a request to the Head Admin to have a player permanently banned, bypassing all of the above listed offenses.
- The Server Owner reserves the right to remove anyone from server, at their discretion at any time, for any duration of time.